My reading list
I loved reading from when I was a kid. I remember reading comics, and science magazines (Pratiyogita Darpan) in one sitting. My parents used to scold me for reading too much (ah the irony of it), so much that I used to read sometimes inside my blanket with a torch (this explains why I have to wear spectacles now, doesnt it?).
I started tracking all my reading since 2021, at a place called Goodreads. This really works as I feel accountable. I read 21 books in 2021, and my reading goal for 2021 is atleast 25 books.
While Goodreads is a great place to track books, I wanted to have something on my own website, hence this list. I always take notes when I am reading, so that i can revisit them later. So in below list, I will add few notes about the books too. It is an in-progress list, and will forever be so.
- Make Your Bed: Little Things That Can Change Your Life...And Maybe the World
- Ikigai: The Japanese Secret to a Long and Happy Life
- Digital Minimalism: Choosing a Focused Life in a Noisy World
- The Alchemist
- Show Your Work!: 10 Ways to Share Your Creativity and Get Discovered
- The Magic of Thinking Big
- Clean Code: A Handbook of Agile Software Craftsmanship
- The Miracle Morning: The Not-So-Obvious Secret Guaranteed to Transform Your Life: Before 8AM
- The Annotated Turing: A Guided Tour Through Alan Turing's Historic Paper on Computability and the Turing Machine
- Feminism Is for Everybody: Passionate Politics
- The Power of Your Subconscious Mind
- Unf*ck Yourself: Get Out of Your Head and into Your Life
- Keep Going: 10 Ways to Stay Creative in Good Times and Bad
- Atomic Design
- The Gifts of Imperfection: Let Go of Who You Think You're Supposed to Be and Embrace Who You Are
- How to Improve Your Writing
- PUBLIC SPEAKING: Why Your Presentation Sucks
- Girl, Stop Apologizing
- Improve Your People Skills
- Everybody Writes
- The Song of Achilles
Below contains list of articles that I enjoyed reading and maintaining this list will help me to revisit these later as well as could be a source of reference for anyone who might find them useful. If you came here and found something interesting, I would be happy to know about it.