Restart VPN system when it stops working
May 29 2021VPN
- Open task manager and end the VPN session.
- Go to command prompt (cmd) and follow the next commands
- ipconfig /flushdns ( It will flush your DNS entry )
- ipconfig /release ( Your internet will disconnect )
- ipconfig /renew ( internet will connect again)
- Open RUN window ( Windows button + R ).
- type services.msc
- Services window will open > find the vpn service. > restart that service.
- Connect VPN now. It should connect successfully after entering proper id and password.